Dependable, Prompt Services from Bad Boyz Oilfield Services Inc.
Bad Boyz Oilfield Services Inc. was founded in 1997 by owner Glenn Hesby to serve the oilfield and pipeline industries.
We carry a modern and up-to-date fleet of trucks, with newer rig shacks that our operators can live in on-site. All of our units are operated by trained and skilled field service professionals.
For further details on the kind of trucks we have available, please visit our Equipment & Services page.
Safety Is Everyone’s Responsibility
Bad Boyz Oilfield Services Inc. has a firm and long-standing policy that the health and safety of our employees and the protection of the environment are our highest priorities.
By working as a team, we have developed and maintained a high set of safety and readiness standards so that our resources are always available when you call. It works like this:
- Management is accountable for providing a safe work environment, and for providing quality safety training.
- All employees must comply with health and safety policies.
- Employees must follow safe work practices and job procedures at all times.
- Employees must comply with all Provincial and Federal regulations designed to protect and maintain a healthy environment.
- Each employee is responsible for working safely and for working with equal concern for the safety of fellow workers and the general public.
- Safety will be achieved through the support and participation of everyone.
With these policies in place, we believe that all risks can be controlled and that accidents can be avoided.