Hydrovac & Combo vac
Safely Expose & Dispose!
The process of Hydro Excavation is a non destructive method of digging utilizing pressurized water and a vacuum system to quickly and safely expose underground infrastructure.
Our VIPK certified combo vac tanks can be used to clean up and legally transport TDG regulated products, spills and materials for safe, environmentally friendly disposal.
We can assist with
- Daylighting and exposing pipelines, utilities, electrical cables, fibre optic cables, utilities
- Industrial washing & cleaning
- Manhole & catch basin cleaning
- Spill cleanup
- Pipeline PIG cleaning
- Piling holes
- Pressure testing
Combo & Hydrovac trucks are equipt with
- 5m3 fresh water capacity
- Teliscopic Boom
- 1.2 million BTU Boiler to produce steam and hot water
- Cleaning solution sprayer
- VIPK Certified Tanks
- Positive air shutoff
- Spill Kits
- Certified fire extingushers
- GPS Tracking
- 2 way radios
- 6" & 8" hookups for debris transfer to vac trucks